1. Configure TLE source in Orbitron. Create new group Sputnix and add TLE source https://celestrak.org/NORAD/elements/active.txt (figure 1):
Figure 1. Creating new group
2. Press the button Load TLE and choose active.txt to display satellites from the list (figure 2):
Figure 2. Load TLE
3. Choose the satellite from the list and launch prediction.
4. Choose the radio type WFM in the program SDR# and set Bandwith 3400 Hz (figure 3):
Figure 3. Configuration in SDR#
5. Make sure you have selected the correct device and set the correct RF Gain
6. Check out in the tab Audio that you selected CABLE Input in section Output (figure 4):
Figure 4. Output device in program SDR#
7. Download the program hs_soundmodem for USP protocol, created by “Sputnix”.
8. Launch hs_soundmodem. Go to the tab Settings → Devices and check configuration with the fihure 5:
Figure 5. Configuration of the program hs_soundmodem
9. Configure the first channel at 2400bd, the second channel at 4800bd.
10. You will see packs while receiveng signals from the satellite. For decoding install SPUTNIX Telemetry Viewer (Windows) for OS Windows or SPUTNIX Telemetry Viewer (Linux) for OS Linux. With the correct setup, you should have a connection established and the button Disconnect is active.